Thanks to modern technology, I know that even if we don’t get in touch that often, just one text message would bring us connected again.Just as long as i don’t drop my cell phone in the bathroom, leave it silent nor left it inside the car, sure i wont miss a call.
During 1 day before my birthday night, I was at Uni studies for the last paper, as in very restless and very Dulan (hokkien) just imagining the fun that I was missing. I was following the “Fever” like a sports addict during an UEFA 2008, even if some were far worse than me, still this behavior will drift apart other important things. I even called my friend(xiao ming) just to get to 3th miles on time for the Live show of Switzerland vs. Portugal.
Guess what, They (Edwin & vivien) insist to stay back late, and wanna have a drink in a fancy place "The Living Room". i start to complaining, why.. why there...? some more I'm feel so pity to her (vivien) that she so sick since the afternoon, feels so wanna send her back, ask her to have rest & under good care from her parents. They still insisted, well i won't deny what she ask for... just say "Okay, lets go".
Some how 11.30 pm, i start to be so excited, but No TV there...so piss off. Then here comes our late inviter(xiao ming & her GF), bring along a box of cake. "OMG..." How big their smiles were (laughing at me), even if it just made the obvious clear that I really was missing a lot that night, at least it eased some of the nostalgia I had. So I’m once again indebted to their surprise birthday celebration. Even if it made me say "U ppl shoudn't have to" at least in a small way I was also part of their night. Hehehe. I don’t want to ruin the night by showing them me feel so touch wanna cry hahaha. By the way, to all my closemates in the pictures, I just want to tell you that without any dapig-dapig, you all still look the same as when we were in University. It’s not that I have re-act bad but, honestly, I just think that you all look the same, all so nice to me but not from me... thanks... for being nice to me... sorry i always make u people disappointed.

(15062008)Today is exact date for Fathers' day,... many people may think father always act strict to their children, restricting you this and that...still when we comes into trouble, He is the 1st person who stand up to hold your back...Our dad might not good in communicating with us, still we will understand him through LOVE ... Happy fathers' day.
During 1 day before my birthday night, I was at Uni studies for the last paper, as in very restless and very Dulan (hokkien) just imagining the fun that I was missing. I was following the “Fever” like a sports addict during an UEFA 2008, even if some were far worse than me, still this behavior will drift apart other important things. I even called my friend(xiao ming) just to get to 3th miles on time for the Live show of Switzerland vs. Portugal.
Guess what, They (Edwin & vivien) insist to stay back late, and wanna have a drink in a fancy place "The Living Room". i start to complaining, why.. why there...? some more I'm feel so pity to her (vivien) that she so sick since the afternoon, feels so wanna send her back, ask her to have rest & under good care from her parents. They still insisted, well i won't deny what she ask for... just say "Okay, lets go".
Some how 11.30 pm, i start to be so excited, but No TV there...so piss off. Then here comes our late inviter(xiao ming & her GF), bring along a box of cake. "OMG..." How big their smiles were (laughing at me), even if it just made the obvious clear that I really was missing a lot that night, at least it eased some of the nostalgia I had. So I’m once again indebted to their surprise birthday celebration. Even if it made me say "U ppl shoudn't have to" at least in a small way I was also part of their night. Hehehe. I don’t want to ruin the night by showing them me feel so touch wanna cry hahaha. By the way, to all my closemates in the pictures, I just want to tell you that without any dapig-dapig, you all still look the same as when we were in University. It’s not that I have re-act bad but, honestly, I just think that you all look the same, all so nice to me but not from me... thanks... for being nice to me... sorry i always make u people disappointed.

(15062008)Today is exact date for Fathers' day,... many people may think father always act strict to their children, restricting you this and that...still when we comes into trouble, He is the 1st person who stand up to hold your back...Our dad might not good in communicating with us, still we will understand him through LOVE ... Happy fathers' day.

as long as u are happy that is it. Its ur birthday ma....
ReplyDeleteonce in a year...
yea...i'm still happy i can tahan my sickness to suprise u with a simple and warmth birthday nite...
ReplyDeleteAlthough we can't give a a really fun and wonderful birthday nite(cz by stress of the exam), but i know you won't mind...
Happy Birthday dvd~
mana wa punya nama?
ReplyDeletehuahuahuahauhau.
sorry for my insanity. too stressed.
happy belated birthday dapig. sorry tat i dun online much now. just seen this. hehehe. very sorry.
ReplyDelete